LMHIC is committed to providing quality continuing education on clinical, policy, and social issues related to gender and sexual minorities. Our continuing education program strives to create a synergistic dialogue between academia, clinical practice, and the communities we serve.
All our CEU programs are APA-certified, and meet Illinois licensing requirements for LCSW/LCPC. Certificates provided at the end of all events. See our calendar (on the right, on the left) for our current calendar of events.
Here is a sample of some of the CEU programs we offer:
- LGBTQ Substance Use and Treatment
- LGBTQ Youth Mental Health and Bullying
- Legal Aspects of Working with HIV+ Clients
- LGBTQ and Religion/Spirituality
- LGBTQ 101 – Understanding Terminology and Groups within the Community
- HIV Grief and Loss
- Gender Transformations