Contact Leadership Team
Office of the President
The Office of the President works with the School’s internal and external stakeholders to coordinate leadership for the Adler School. The Office of the President supports the School’s trustees, students, alumni, faculty, staff, and administration to achieve the mission and vision of the School. The Office of the President is located in Chicago and serves both the Chicago and Vancouver Campuses. The Director of the Office of the President is Mitzi Norton, and the Assistant to the Office of the President is Shana Sumar.
Contact the Office of the President
Adler School of Professional Psychology
17 North Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60602
To contact another member of the Leadership Team via email, click on their name below.
- Larry Axelrod, Dean (Vancouver Campus)
- Anthony Chimera, Vice President of Institutional Advancement
- Jo Beth Cup, Vice President of Administration
- Jeffrey Green, Chief Financial Officer
- Wendy Paszkiewicz, Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Lynn Todman, Executive Director of the Institute on Social Exclusion