Military Psychology Curriculum
The Adler School is poised to offer this program beginning fall 2013, pending approval by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
This 37-credit program is offered entirely online and can be completed in less than 24 months, making it an attractive option for students who may be currently employed. Our asynchronous learning model allows for convenience and flexibility. All components of this program can be accessed through an Internet browser running on an IBM PC (Windows or Linux) or Apple Macintosh (Apple OS). Students must have access to a broadband Internet connection and a personal computer manufactured within the last three years.
- MAMP-300 The Military Environment and Assessment (3 credits)
- MAMP-301 Operational Psychology for the Military (3 credits)
- MAMP-302 Mental Health Law and the Uniform Code of Military Justice (3 credits)
- MAMP-303 Behavioral Dimensions of Terrorism and Operations other than War (3 credits)
- MAMP-304 Military Ethics and Morality (3 credits)
- MAMP-305 Multidimensional Impact of Combat and Conflict (3 credits)
- MAMP-306 Psychological Resilience and Positive Psychology (3 credits)
- MAMP-307 Culture and Diversity in the Military (3 credits)
- MAMP-308 Department of Defense (DoD) and Veterans Administration (VA) Health Care Systems (3 credits)
- MAMP-309 Research Methods for Military Psychology (3 credits)
- MAMP-310 Substance Abuse in the Military (3 credits)
- MAMP-311 Social Service and Behavioral Healthcare to Veterans, Retirees, Military, and their Families (3 credits)
- MAMP-312 Community Engagement Project-Capstone Paper (1 credit)