Adler School Alumni Association
The Adler School Alumni Association fosters lifelong connections among current and future Adler School alumni and provides opportunities to engage in educational, professional, service, and social programs. The Association keeps alumni informed of changes and trends in the profession and creates opportunities for alumni to get involved in their communities. Association members benefit from mentoring, continuing education, and communication with members of the Adler School community. Attend a quarterly meeting and learn about the exciting programs your council representatives have planned for you. Maybe join a committee or consider a leadership role as a board member!
Association Member Benefits
- EPPP Study Materials: Adler School alumni can take advantage of a 20% discount for the upper tier licensure prep packages through the Association for Advanced Training in the Behavioral Sciences. Learn more about this benefit. To place an order, use the reference code Adler.
- Library Services: Alumni are encouraged to take advantage of select library services.
- Vehicle Rental Discounts: Association members can receive discounts on rental vehicles. If you would like a Hertz discount card, which shows the details of our discount, please e-mail us. When making reservations, use our special ID numbers: the Hertz CDP is 1779161; Enterprise's corporate ID is 15C8441.
- Auto Parts Discounts: Andy's Auto Sport is an internationally acclaimed mail-order auto parts company. Adler School alumni receive a 10% discount off of any order. The discount has no expiration and can be used without limit. Enter the discount code ADLERSCH upon checkout on the website. R1 Concepts has the largest selection of brake parts for all applications from 1939–2010. Adler alumni receive 10% off brakes when entering in ADLER10 at checkout. Order online or by phone (888-712-6623). Free shipping is available on orders over $150.
- Printing Discount: Vistaprint offers alumni 30–60% off and free shipping on orders over $50.