For the Media
The Adler School:
Leading Social Change.
The Adler School can connect print, broadcast and online media to experts—including researchers and practitioners—in a wide range of areas within psychology, counseling and community mental health. If you are a member of the media in need of resources, please contact Kim McCullough, the Adler School's Director of Communications, at email@example.com or 312-662-4124 for:
- Interview recommendations with Adler School faculty experts, students and staff
- Assistance with scheduling interviews
- Background information and story tips
- Additional source recommendations
- Photos, graphics and filming needs or requests
As a private institution with downtown locations and campus security procedures in place, members of the media should contact the Director of Communications before arriving to campus for a story. This is to ensure arrangements with security and to accommodate for media needs as much as possible, as well as to respect the privacy of our students, faculty and staff.