Peter Liu, Ph.D. Chicago Campus
"The Adler School caters to lifelong
learners." Peter Liu, Ph.D.
Peter Liu, Ph.D.
Program Director, M.A. in Counseling and Organizational Psychology
The Adler School caters to lifelong learners; this is true no matter the stage of life or learning in which we find ourselves. For students, Adler provides the opportunities to define and develop their passions. For me, Adler provides the opportunity to continue my interests in career coaching, organizational management, change management, and teaching flexibly with concern for the learners' needs.
Adler is a fulfilling and supportive environment where I am able to achieve much and which supports my belief in social diversity.
Please email or call me (312-662-4315) if you have questions or would like more information about me.
- Certificate in Management, Harvard University, 2007
- Ph.D., University of Toronto, 1981
- M.A., Developmental Psychology, University of Guelph, 1976
- B.S., Psychology, University of Toronto, 1975
- C. Psych. (Ontario)
- American Psychological Association
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- INTED Conference, 2010
- Canada Council Fellowship
- The Dunlop Dissertation Scholarship