At the Adler School of Professional Psychology, we have a long tradition of attracting students from around the world to study in our collaborative learning environment. International students add to the rich diversity of the School.
In addition to a completed application, applicants whose first language is not English must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Scores should be sent directly to the School by the testing service.
- The Adler School 's code number for receiving test scores is 1147.
- Applicants who have taken the paper-based TOEFL must receive a minimum score of 580.
- Applicants who have taken the computer-based TOEFL must have a minimum score of 240.
- Applicants taking the Internet-based TOEFL must have a minimum score of 92.
- Applicants who take the IELTS must receive a minimum Academic score of 7.
- Applicants who have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from an accredited program in English instruction are not required to submit a TOEFL score.
All transcripts from outside of North America (including Mexico) must have a course-by-course evaluation completed by a transcript evaluation service (www.wes.org or www.ece.org). Please contact us for specific transcript translation requirements.